After success with using overhead projection sheets to cut stencils
I wondered if these stencils could be used with glue so that glitter could be applied to fabric.
1. I used the stencil I cut yesterday.
2. Poured a dollop of Weldbond
glue onto a scrap piece of paper.
3. Placed the stencil over fabric and applied glue with a small "makeup" sponge.
4. Carefully lifted the stencil from the fabric to reveal the pattern of glue on the fabric.
5. Before the glue dried, I sprinkled extra fine, almost powdery, glitter made by Recollections
, over the entire glued surface ...