There are "y" seams in my current quilty project.

These are not true "y" seams as they have a 

regular seam on one side.

Is there a name for this?

A "k" seam, perhaps?

Whatever they are called, they are not my favorite thing to sew

Many "y" seams.

What was I thinking? !!!!!


 Do you like to sew "y" seams?

If so, please tell me why.

read more